As a professional who supports and enables supply chain performance, SCOR is designed just for you.
SCOR (Supply Chain Operations Reference model) is advanced supply chain training. Our hands-on courses train you how to master …
- integration of people, process, performance, and practices that produces measurable results
- enabling average operating income increase = 3% of sales
- outperforming competitors on all major supply chain indices
- 20% inventory turns improvement
- 25% delivery reliability improvement
- 20% improvement in flexibility
- 30% faster ERP system implementations with 30% more functionality and reduced implementation cost.
How? Our hands-on team exercises are designed to …
- create end-2-end supply chain visibility
- master use of the SCOR Framework which includes industry standard metrics
- develop tactical and strategic maps of your supply chains for easy management & executive understanding
- integrate Lean, TOC, 6Sigma, and other initiatives with SCOR. No loss of all the work you’ve already accomplished
- enable metric, process, and goal sharing with finance, and IT, and marketing, and design, and…
- design a phased in advanced technology integration approach that doesn’t outrun your supply chain capabilities
Who is SCOR for? People in…
- Supply chain management
- IT/IS/data analytics
- Continuous Improvement
- Change Management
- Project Managers
- Tactical and Operational Management
We’ve been successfully teaching SCOR since 2015 and received feedback tells it all:
I plan to immediately start implementing SCOR with our client projects. I plan to recommend the course to all of my colleagues who have not taken any formal SCOR training. For those that do plan to take it, I will 100% recommend that (they) take Cynthia’s course. – Thomas Lang, Principle, Supply Chain Solutions, Logistics Management Institute
Isn’t it time you join the over 5000 companies who use SCOR, including many of the most well known names in business?
Click here for more SCOR information and to find out when our next SCOR sessions are being held.
Link not working? Go to https://processstrategysolutions.lpages.co/virtual_scor_ds/
Process & Strategy is an Authorized ASCM Consulting and Training Partner